Media Supervisor, Arena for Three Olives
To measure the effectiveness of the campaign, Three Olives leveraged the Linqia Intelligence Suite. Linqia partner Dynata, formerly known as Research Now SSI, was tapped to measure the ad creative impact. Dynata works with a panel of more than 11 million deeply profiled consumers, to determine the effectiveness of an ad campaign. For this campaign, Dynata asked a series of questions about both the brand and the product to the two panels – one exposed to the ad and one that isn’t – collecting 450 total responses. And the results were impressive:
- – Brand awareness for the new Rose vodka increased by almost 27% after exposure to the Linqia influencer ad creative
- – Purchase intent for the new vodka also increased more than 10%
- – Brand perceptions also went up, with an increase across all categories including “high quality” and “like to be seen drinking”
In addition to the ad creative lift study, the campaign also delivered engaging organic and paid engagement.
- – Linqia influencers created more than 100 original, high-quality pieces of content including photographs, videos and blog posts
- – Across all the touchpoints, the average engagement rate was 27%
- – The campaign attracted over 200MM impressions across paid and organic channels
let’s work together
We know that the influencer space can be overwhelming, but it’s a must-have for every brand looking to scale in today’s social media space. Want a local tour guide to lead your brand through the complexities of the influencer ecosystem and come out on top? Look no further than Linqia. Click here to request a custom influencer marketing campaign consultation today.