We are proud to announce that Linqia has won Gold 2017 Stevie® Awards in three categories, including PR Campaign of the Year in the Multicultural category and Marketing Campaign of the Year in the Packaged Food and Beverages-Alcohol categories. The company was also awarded three Silver Stevie Awards for Company of the Year and Marketing Campaign of the Year in the Personal Care and Snacks/Desserts/Confections categories.
The 15th annual American Business Awards are the nation’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small. More than 3,600 nominations from organizations worldwide were submitted for consideration.
Linqia’s influencer marketing campaigns won awards in the following marketing and communications categories:
- Gold for Communications or PR Campaign of the Year – Multicultural (with brand partner Gerber): Gerber® partnered with Catapult and Linqia to launch an influencer marketing campaign designed to reach Hispanic moms in Texas and provide them with deeper education about the benefits of its Stage 1 Gerber Good Start® formula. The two-flight influencer marketing campaign proved to be 25x more effective at driving conversions than paid social media. Judges praised the campaign for its “brilliant use of influencers,” “thoughtful approach,” and “human, one-to-one approach.”
- Gold for Marketing Campaign of the Year – Packaged Food (with brand partner Dorot): Dorot wanted to raise awareness around its unique product offering – frozen, pre-measured cubes of various herbs – using influencer marketing. Linqia’s influencers created over 2,100 pieces of original content including personal stories, photos, recipes, and videos. The variety of original content resonated with the audience, resulting in a 15% increase in sales lift across all measured channels and inspiring nearly 44,000 online consumer engagements. The judges found that this program’s strategy was “excellently executed” and the overall program was “simple, elegant, and impactful marketing with a measurable result.” For more information about the Dorot program, check out the Dorot customer case study.
- Gold for Marketing Campaign of the Year – Beverages, Alcohol (with brand partner Wente Vineyards): Wente Vineyards teamed up with Linqia to launch a Storybook, a three-flight influencer marketing campaign, designed to raise awareness of its wide collection of wines. By the Storybook’s end, Linqia influencers created over 3,100 pieces of original content, including unique blog stories, photos, recipes, videos, and social posts around Wente Vineyards. The campaign content reached 41.8 million consumers, 230% more than anticipated, inspiring nearly 105,000 audience engagements, 241% over the campaign goal. As a result of the campaign’s success, Wente Vineyards is planning to double its influencer marketing investment in 2017. The judges noted the program’s “impressive achievement and creative approach to driving brand awareness” as well as the “great photography and story telling narrative.” For more information about the Wente Vineyards program, check out the Wente Vineyards customer case study.
- Silver for Marketing Campaign of the Year – Personal Care (with brand partner Cottonelle): Cottonelle wanted to drive awareness of and increase engagement around its brand, shifting perception from one of a bath tissue brand to a personal care brand. In this shopper marketing initiative, Linqia influencers created over 700 pieces of original content around the Cottonelle Clean Care Box, driving over 10,500 visits to the product landing page. As a result, the Cottonelle Clean Care Box sold out in less than 48 hours on Target.com, after which the influencers updated their content to talk about the benefits of the full sized products. Judges praised the “clever way to raise awareness” and “loved the authentic, solution based approach.” For more information about the Cottonelle program, check out the Cottonelle customer case study.
- Silver for Marketing Campaign of the Year – Snacks/Desserts/Confections (with brand partner Stella Cheese): Stella Cheese wanted to generate awareness around the idea that it is the go-to brand for recipes during the busy holiday season. Stella Cheese partnered with Linqia to launch an influencer marketing campaign designed to share original holiday recipes that featured its cheese as a key ingredient. By the campaign’s end, Linqia influencers reached nearly 35 million consumers, 248% more than the campaign goal, with over 2,500 pieces of original content, including recipes, photos, blog stories, and social posts. The content inspired 86,000+ social engagements and 28,500+ visits to the Stella Cheese campaign landing pages. Judges noted the “amazing stats and solid use of influencers” and highlighted the authentic blog articles with “beautiful images that had [them] salivating.” For more information about the Stella Cheese program, check out the Stella Cheese customer case study.
Winners of the 2017 American Business Awards will be honored at a gala ceremony at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York on Tuesday, June 20. Details about The American Business Awards and the list of 2017 Stevie Award winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.