Linqia has announced the launch of AudienceLinq, a comprehensive influencer media offering that enables brands to leverage first & third party audiences from all major DMPs and audience data providers, including Catalina, Acxiom, Experian and others, to bring influencer content to highly targeted audience segments. The offering focuses on two critical value propositions:
- True audience addressability – For the first time, marketers will be able to target influencer content directly to their first party audiences.
- Behavioral and demographic targeting – Brands can now tap into high-value behavioral and demographic targeting segments to get even closer to their ideal target consumer. This includes highly-nuanced and specialized key segments like beauty aisle purchasers at Walgreens, headache sufferers, suburban moms, brand/competitor loyalists, those likely to travel for vacation in the near future, and many more.
Media is an increasingly important factor in influencer marketing, as brands continue to find success using influencer content as paid ads. AudienceLinq thus has significant implications for brands and agencies, enabling Linqia partners to accomplish three primary goals:
- Improve media effectiveness by bringing influencer content to the brands most valuable consumer segments, inclusive of existing consumers.
- Eliminate waste in media by excluding audiences least likely to engage or convert.
- Uncover new audiences previously untapped by the brand to complement and build upon existing media efforts.
“Brands are increasingly looking to bring the right creative to the right consumer at the right time,” says Keith Bendes, VP of Brand Strategy at Linqia. “Leveraging first and third party audiences ensures that influencer content will be delivered to the most appropriate consumers when activated in paid media formats.”
Social is the primary channel for influencer media, with all major social platforms investing to make it easier for brands to put paid media dollars behind their influencers content. Other paid digital channels including programmatic and CTV are also gaining momentum.
“In a few years influencer content will be the primary catalyst for fueling a brand’s entire content ecosystem,” adds Bendes. “With our introduction of AudienceLinq, we are providing brands the most relevant audiences to engage with to maximize effectiveness and eliminate waste.”
Brands can leverage AudienceLinq by either providing their first party data to Linqia to target/suppress those and/or look-a-like audiences, or taking advantage of Linqia’s suite of third party audiences, which are integrated with the major data service providers. Both options enable brands to hone their targeting and improve upon their influencer media results.
Linqia is the only influencer marketing company that delivers guaranteed influencer ROI for the enterprise. Linqia’s unique combination of strategy and technology provides the world’s largest brands and their agencies with seamless execution from influencer selection to closed loop measurement. More Fortune 500 brand marketers rely on Linqia and its Resonate platform than any other influencer marketing company to drive their influencer ROI. Founded in 2012, Linqia works with over 650 leading national brands, including Kimberly-Clark, McDonald’s, Nestle, Unilever, and Walmart. For more information, visit https://linqia.com.