From Nader Alizadeh, CEO and Co-Founder of Linqia
What we are experiencing today is unlike anything most generations have ever, or will ever see. Our hearts go out to those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and we hope that both you and your business have remained steadfast and healthy!
Through these challenging times, our highest priority is to ensure the health and safety of the Linqia community – including our employees, their loved ones, and our influencers – and offer peace of mind to our valued brand and agency partners. Change has been the only constant we’ve known in the last several weeks, but we are committed to getting as close to business as usual as possible for our customers, influencers and employees. So while every day continues to feel different than the next, here are a few things you can be certain of:
- As an employer, to ensure the safety of our team, we mandated that all of our employees across the country to work from home since March 16th
- As a partner, Linqia will remain open and ready to support our clients and our influencers however we can. Our team is currently analyzing all active and prospective programs to ensure campaign messaging and content is adapted on an as needed basis.
- As a resource, we are keeping a watchful eye on the rapid changes our industry is facing. Our on-demand webinar The State of Influencer Marketing 2020 and COVID-19 offers rich insights on the state of influencer marketing as we once knew it, as well as real-time strategic insight on how brands and influencers are navigating the pandemic to date.
- As an industry leader, Linqia is committed to offering strategic counsel and support
to all Linqia clients with no strings attached. Our team is prepared to host 30-minute workshop calls to discuss how, and if at all, your brand can participate in existing conversations with and without the use of influencers, insight on what industry specific influencers and their communities are feeling during this time of need, as well as the most recent stats on how other marketers are rationalizing this crisis with their brands.
- As a community member, we cannot forget about those most vulnerable around us. Linqia will be donating to the San Francisco-Marin Food Bank, whose mission is to feed those in need with nutritious food and is a vital lifeline for over 140,000 people per week.
- As a global citizen, we will continue to monitor and abide by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, World Health Organization, and local government guidance regarding best practices and preventative measures.
The spirit of influencer marketing is rooted in community and togetherness. Though virtually, we must stay connected in times of complex and uncertain adversity. As always, we stand committed to serving our partners, future partners, and broader community. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself or a member of the Linqia team.