89% of CPG marketers today use influencer marketing as part of their content marketing strategy.
A third of the U.S. population today uses some form of ad blocker while browsing the internet, costing the industry more than $20 billion in ad revenue. Nearly half of adults aged 22 to 45 years old no longer watch traditional TV, opting instead for streamed services with limited commercials or recorded programs where they can fast forward through commercial breaks. Traditional advertising is all but dead, leaving CPG marketers scrambling to find new, innovative ways to reach consumers.
The CPG Influencer Marketing Playbook was created to guide CPG marketers on how to maximize their return on investment from this powerful new channel.
In this report you will learn:
- When to leverage influencer marketing as part of a CPG marketing plan.
- Different categories of influencers and when it makes sense to partner with each type.
- Key considerations for influencer marketing budgeting and planning.
- Strategies for integrating influencer marketing with other marketing channels.
- How to measure the impact of influencer marketing across every stage of the path to purchase.
The CPG Influencer Marketing Playbook compiles the data and insights from 89 leading CPG brands and their agencies into a single best practices guide that covers everything from strategy and planning to execution and measurement.
Download the full report and learn how CPG marketers are using influencer marketing to deliver meaningful results.