Influencer marketing has traditionally been viewed as a way for communications professionals to increase awareness and drive engagement around a brand, which is why 78% of marketers cite determining ROI as their top influencer marketing challenge this year.
Today we are excited to announce the new Linqia Performance Platform, a new platform built to transform influencer marketing from a public relations tactic into a scalable media channel.
Linqia Performance Platform uses machine learning to analyze influencer content, determine brand affinity, and identify patterns that can predict an influencer’s success based on the brand’s goals. As a result, Linqia customers can rely on a self-learning platform that makes influencer marketing at scale effective and brand-safe for the first time. In initial programs run through the platform, Linqia drove 51% more engagement over the course of four flights through its AI-driven insights and optimizations compared to single flight campaigns.
Linqia Performance Platform also serves as a social content lab, providing Marketers with a content-audience blueprint to use in paid social, or any programmatic channel, that is guaranteed to perform better than untested content. To streamline this process, the platform features a central interface where marketers can store and manage all of their Linqia influencer content for easy repurposing, driving greater ROI from their paid, owned, and earned media.
CPG company Good Foods reduced its Facebook CPE by 3X and doubled its Instagram engagement rate by using Linqia influencer content instead of brand-created content in their paid social programs. Hiland Dairy drove 2.8X more engagement on average from its paid Twitter ads by using a similar strategy.
Additional Linqia Performance Platform features include:
- A newly redesigned user interface and streamlined campaign workflow.
- Flexible, role-based campaign management and reporting at the company, agency and brand level, so clients can view all campaigns run through a specific agency or across multiple agencies for the same brand.
- Brand safety features that help ensure FTC disclosure on blog posts and instantly flags social posts that aren’t compliant so they can be addressed.
- AI-driven sentiment analysis that lets brands know how their message is being received in market.
- Live stream of content being shared for the program across blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and YouTube, as well as the number of engagements.
Linqia Performance Platform is now available for select clients and will be generally available in August 2017. For more information, visit the Linqia Performance Platform launch press release.